Let’s face it. You probably have a bathroom cupboard FULL of skincare products. But you’re searching. Searching for that product with that certain “je ne sais quoi”. A product so special that nothing quite compares. And there’s NOTHING quite like the Exfoliating 2-in-1 Scrub & Mask. It’s so many things rolled up into one incredible product.
Here’s why it’s becoming one of our bestsellers despite being one of our newer products:
1. Actively Exfoliating Fruit Acids
Quandong fruit is an active superfood native to Australia that was a source of food for native Aborigines and also used for its medicinal properties to treat skin ailments.
- It is high in Vitamin C (more than oranges)
- It contains Rutin, a strong antioxidant that fights free radicals and prevents premature signs of ageing
- It’s naturally exfoliating. It contains phenolic acids that work to gently dissolve the ‘glue-like’ structure that holds dead skin cells together – much like an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
Green French Clay. Need we say more than ‘French’? Doesn’t everything from France feel, smell and taste good?
Green French Clay helps to draw impurities from the skin, balancing excess oil and helping to de-congest blackheads. This makes it an excellent product for combination, blemished, oily and acne-prone skin.
Interesting fact: The dirt/oil/ impurities on your face are positively charged, whereas Green French Clay is negatively charged. This means they attach to each other like a magnet – meaning your daily dirt is washed down the sink and your face feels and looks cleaner and clearer!
3. Brightening And Clarifying
Rice Powder is an age-old skin brightening secret, and all that AHA-like action targets brown pigmentation such as sun damage and freckles for a more even, bright and clear complexion!
4. Suitable For All Skin Types
Dry Skin – If you have normal, dry or dehydrated skin – your skin will LOVE how this product gently dissolves your dead skin cells, meaning your healthy, fresh and baby soft new skin cells are revealed! It helps to eliminate surface dryness and flakiness.
Oily and Acne Prone Skin – will really appreciate the ‘drawing out’ action of this mask. Whilst it targets congested, blocked pores, it also helps to balance the skin by absorbing excess oil.
Sensitive Skin – we recommend only using this product as a scrub rather than a mask to minimise the contact time on the skin. Contains active fruit acids.
5. Food-Grade Physical Exfoliants
Because masking and scrubbing never felt this good. Imagine a delicious bowl of porridge bursting with superfoods that happen to be amazing for your skin (aka ‘beauty foods’). Oats, Rice and Jojoba Beads combine together to provide a gentle physical exfoliation. No microbeads or harsh walnut shells here!
6. It’s More Than A Scrub!
A scrub has never had so many different uses!
- Deep cleanse: I often add it to my cleansers for that ‘deep cleanse’ action
- Detox Mask: leave it on for 5 minutes to deeply detox the skin
- Exfoliate: with both a physical exfoliation action as well as natural fruit acids to dissolve dead skin cells, this multifunctional exfoliator covers all bases to reveal baby soft skin.
7. It Smells Like Cake Baking In The Oven (really)
Well, all of our products smell good. BUT this takes the crown – seriously. You need to smell this product to understand what I’m saying. People have told me it reminds them of baking, Christmas pudding, basically anything that’s fruity and sweet and delicious!! But our Naturopath, Barbara tells me it’s just the synergistic blending of the Roman Chamomile, Quandong, and Papaya….well however tempted – no eating :-p
Get. Some. On. Your. Face.
Note: Due to the naturally occurring exfoliating acids in this product, it may leave the skin with a pink/flushed appearance. This is normal and the skin should clear up within the hour. Discontinue use if any swelling, pain or allergic rashes/reactions occur. A slightly warm feeling is normal but avoid placing serum/moisturiser on your skin until redness has subsided.