Pregnancy is a wonderful and exciting time. However it can also be quite daunting trying to make certain that everything you do, every product you use, won’t harm your new baby. It is time to make sure that everything is good for you and your baby.
At Botáni, we passionately embrace the concept of being all “natural” with our ingredients being all plant based. That means we are 100% Botanical. You can rest assured that Botáni products are all safe to use during pregnancy. All our ingredients and products are tested and of the highest quality, so we know that when you use Botáni products you will enjoy the experience, your skin will glow and your baby will be safe. Botáni products are so safe that you could eat them….if you have some weird craving!
Pregnancy Skin Care Crisis and which Botáni product to use.
- Dry Skin – during pregnancy skin often extra hydration. Botáni Olive Skin Serum is ideal to keep on hand, along with Soothing Facial Mist. You can use them straight from the bottle as a highly concentrated moisturiser on damp skin, or add a drop or two to Boost Balancing Moisturiser. PhytoBody Wash, Spirulina Salt Scrub and PhytoBody Lotion will give you a beautiful pampering experiences and help to keep the body smooth and moisturised.
- Acne and blemishes – Skin Rescue Kit, contains 3 products to cleanse treat and moisturise your skin. Purify Facial Cleanser, Rescue Acne Cream and Boost Balancing Moisturiser.
- Dry, limp hair – a couple of drops of Olive Skin Serum in a natural shampoo.
- Stretch Marks– Olive Repair Cream or Olive Skin Serum rub in twice daily
- Weak and brittle nailsare common during pregnancy. Use Olive Hand Cream and massage around the nail beds. Olivéne Balm is great for strengthening the cuticles
- Feet need extra care during pregnancy, soak in warm water, cleanse with PhytoBody Wash or Eco Clear Body Bar, scrub with Detox Foot Scrub and follow up with Olivéne Balm.
- Existing skin conditions – Any existing skin conditions could improve or get worse during pregnancy. Check which Botáni product suits your skin condition and use it with confidence that not only will it help to heal your skin, it is perfectly safe for baby.
- Nipple Thrush is a common problem new mums suffer. Botáni comes to the rescue with Phytoseptic. It is recommended by many lactation consultants and the Nursing mother’s association. Use it after each feed and wash off before the next feed. You don’t need to be concerned about the safety of using this product with your baby. If there is any remaining residue on the nipple when you feed, it won’t harm baby.
- Cracked Nipples Olive Skin Serum, offers relief and healing, with no concern for baby’s health. Apply after each feed and as often as you need relief. Olivéne Balm can also be used.