Phytoseptic® Antifungal Skin Cream is a natural multi-purpose skin cream with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, a must have item for the family First Aid Kit!
Phytoseptic® provides relief from minor fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds. Phytoseptic® helps to relieve symptoms such as itching, reduces redness and irritation of the skin associated with conditions such as Athlete’s Foot (Tinea), Ringworm, nappy rash, nipple thrush, and external vaginal thrush, minor rashes, cuts, wounds, abrasions and boils.
Golden seal is the main active ingredient in Phytoseptic® and has demonstrated antifungal and antibacterial activity in vitro. Used in traditional Western herbalism for management of eczema and dermatitis. Phytoseptic may assist in management of minor skin fungal infections by topical application.
- Triple action: anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory.
- The scientific in vitro suspension test has shown that the Phytoseptic® Antifungal Skin Cream is effective against Candida albicans under laboratory test conditions with a 99.4% kill factor in just 60 minutes*
- 99.8% kill factor against 5 test fungi species in just 60 minutes*
- 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcu aureus in 60 minutes*
- The scientific in vitro suspension test have shown that Phytoseptic® out performs Daktarin, Canesten and Tinaderm against Trichophyton species (athlete’s foot, fungal, jock itch, ringworm) and Candida albcans (thrush) within 60 minutes* of contact
- Botani’s Phytoseptic® Antifungal Skin Cream has been found to have broad spectrum biocidal which means: kill rate proprieties against 5 test fungi with excellent antibacterial properties
You may not be aware that most antifungal creams are inhibitory only (temporarily stop fungi from growing); that’s why your Tinea keeps coming back. You can now breathe a sigh of relief with Botani’s Phytoseptic® Antifungal Skin Cream.
- Anti-itch, Anti-inflammatory & Soothing
- Provides minor relief for fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds
- Family safe product
- Pregnancy safe
Effective in relieving symptoms of:
- Tinea/Athlete’s foot
- External vaginal thrush
- Nappy rash, jock itch and external vaginal thrush
- Ingrown hairs
- Cuts, wounds and Insect bites
Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Aust L 288867
Ensure affected area is dry and clean before application. Apply once to twice a day or as required. Read instruction leaflet before applying.
Use: as required.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
*Silliker Microtech Laboratories Pty. Ltd., ref. 01038828 an, test sponsored by Botani Australia on the 4th April 2002. Note that controlled clinical trials of product effectiveness have not been conducted in humans.
Contains Sorbate(s), Benzyl Alcohol