Phytoseptic Natural Antifungal Skin Cream is a natural multi-purpose skin cream with antiseptic as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
A must-have item for the family First Aid Kit!
Phytoseptic Cream provides relief from minor fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds. It helps to relieve symptoms such as itching, reduces redness as well as irritation of the skin, associated with conditions such as athlete’s foot (Tinea), ringworm, thrush, minor rashes, cuts, wounds, abrasions, and boils.
Golden seal is the main active ingredient in Phytoseptic Natural Antifungal Skin Cream, it has demonstrated antifungal and antibacterial activity in vitro. It is also used in traditional Western herbalism for the care of eczema and dermatitis. It may assist in the care of minor skin fungal infections by topical application.
- Triple action: anti-fungal, antiseptic as well as anti-inflammatory.
- The scientific in vitro suspension test has shown that the Phytoseptic Natural Antifungal Skin Cream is effective against Candida albicans under test conditions. It has a 99.4% kill factor in just 60 minutes*
- 99.8% kill factor against 5 test fungi species in just 60 minutes*
- 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcus aureus in 60 minutes*
You may not be aware that most antifungal creams are halting only (for time stop fungi from growing); and as a result, your Tinea keeps coming back.
You can now breathe a sigh of relief with Botani’s Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream.
- Anti-itch & Soothing
- Provides minor relief for fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds
- Family safe product
- Pregnancy safe
Effective in relieving symptoms of:
- Tinea / Athlete’s foot
- External vaginal thrush
- Nappy rash, jock itch, and external vaginal thrush
- Ingrown hairs
- Cuts, wounds, and insect bites
Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Aust L 288867
- Ensure the area is dry and clean before application
- Apply once to twice a day or as required
- Read instruction leaflet before applying
- Vegan certified
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
*Silliker Microtech Laboratories Pty. Ltd., ref. 01038828 an, test sponsored by Botani Australia on the 4th April 2002. Note that controlled clinical trials of product effectiveness have not been conducted in humans.
Contains Sorbate(s), Benzyl Alcohol
Phytoseptic Natural Antifungal Skin Cream is also Vegan certified