SECRET PRODUCT BENEFIT #2 – The simple way to remove makeup
Panda eyes are not the best look for anyone. But if you’re like me, this is how a day or wearing makeup usually ends. These days is seems almost impossible to remove eye makeup easily, without all the harsh scrubbing and rubbing, and not to mention the sting of getting it all in your eyes – what a mess! Save yourself time, hassle and pain with Botáni simple, no-fuss makeup removal routine that features our ultimate multitasker, Olive Skin Serum.
- Make sure you thoroughly cleanse your skin, ensuring to be gentle but to also make sure you remove as much makeup as possible. I like to use Botáni’s Olive Soothing Cleanser because it is gentle on the skin and has the added benefit of being perfect for eye makeup removal. You may find that a double wash can be beneficial for more stubborn makeup.
- Revitalise your skin with Botáni’s Soothing Facial Mist and then follow with moisturiser to ensure that your skin is adequately hydrated – I love using the Olive Repair Cream because its rich, hydrating formula leaves my skin soft and glowing.
- For extra stubborn eye makeup slightly moisten a cotton pad and then add 2-3 drops of the Olive Skin Serum to the pad. Gently press onto your closed lids for 30 seconds then carefully swipe this over the eye area to remove any clingy eyeliner or mascara (a soft approach is crucial here as the skin around your eyes is very delicate)
Voila! No panda eyes in sight. But what other things can the Olive Skin Serum help you out with?
- Providing essential hydration to your face and neck – this potent antioxidant serum is a daily must have to keep your skin hydrated, smooth, supple and of course glowing
- Assisting to treat dry skin, irritations and conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis – have a dry patch of skin? No worries, simply apply the Olive Skin Serum twice daily and watch as the dryness disappears!
- Are your hands a lot drier than usual? The Olive Skin Serum may be just what you need! Boost your hand cream with a few drops for added hydration. Plus the Olive Skin Serum can be massaged directly into your cuticles to leave them soft and hydrated too
- What about your lips? Yep the Olive Skin Serum does that too! Apply the Serum directly to your lips to moisturize and soften the skin and to avoid any unsightly chapping or cracking (I love to do this when I moisturize at night so I wake up to soft lips)
Well the secret is out, the amazing Olive Skin Serum does a lot more that just moisturize your face making it more than deserving of the title of ultimate multitasker!
What do you love most about the Olive Skin Serum? Share your thoughts below.
Jenna @ Botáni x
Sick of stubborn eye makeup? Want to see how easy it is to remove with the Olive Skin Serum?
For your chance to win an Olive Skin Serum 15ml worth $31.95 each simply ‘Like’ our Facebook page and ‘Share’ the post about this week’s blog with your friends.
Let us know that you’ve done this by posting a comment below about what you love most about the Olive Skin Serum. Make sure you include your Facebook name so we can contact you if you win!*
Getting healthier skin is that simple!
*Competition is only open to Australian residents. Entries are open from August 11 – August 15, 2014. We will announce the winner by Facebook and on the blog on Friday August 15, 2014.