Help! Summers coming! #5 – Put an end to skin irritation this summer
I can’t stand the irritation of mosquito bites – what can I do to quickly treat them this summer?
There’s so many fantastic things about summer – days spent at the beach, BBQs in the park with friends or long nights spent star gazing in the balmy heat. But there are some things that are just plain annoying about the warmer weather and can turn your summer of fun into a summer skin nightmare.
Here are the 5 things that are at the top of my “annoying things about summer” list and my handy little tips to avoid them:
- Mosquito bites – or any insect bite for that matter. The itch, inflammation and downright discomfort is enough to drive anyone spare during the summer. However, one quick application of Phytoseptic will calm redness, reduce irritation and itch and help your skin to heal – touché mosquitoes!
- Sweat rash/chafing – this is the one problem that everyone seems to experience but no-one wants to admit despite being extremely irritated. On the down low, the Phytoseptic is fantastic at helping to clear up redness and inflammation and also reducing that awful burning, sting.
- Tinea – if you plan on going anywhere near a public pool this summer you are more than likely to come across this nasty little infection. Don’t let it get the better of you, apply Phytoseptic twice daily after thorough cleansing to reap the benefits of a 99.99% kill factor on the virus that causes Tinea.
- Ingrown hairs – Summer means bikinis, which in-turn means hair removal. And try as we might, we are always susceptible to pesky ingrown hairs – youch! Banish ingrowns for good by applying Phytoseptic to any affected areas – it’ll help to reduce redness and itch whilst also treating the infection.
- Buying 50 million products to treat all my concerns – not only is this tedious and expensive but I can’t stand the thought of lugging round an overweight tote all summer. Thankfully there’s Phytoseptic – one simple tube that can be used for pretty much every summer ailment under the sun!
So save yourself the pain (and burning and itching and stinging) this summer and get yourself a tube of Phytoseptic… then get yourself down to the beach and enjoy some serious fun in the sun!
Are these things on your “annoying things about summer” list? Let us know why below!
Jenna @ Botáni x
Want the chance to try Botáni’s Phytoseptic?
For your chance to win a Phytoseptic 30g worth $18.95 simply ‘Like’ our Facebook page and ‘Share’ the post about this week’s blog with your friends.
Let us know that you’ve done this by posting a comment below about how the above skin irritations have annoyed you in summer. Make sure you include your Facebook name so we can contact you if you win!*
Getting your skin ready for summer is that simple!
*Competition is only open to Australian residents. Entries are open from December 1st – December 5th, 2014. We will announce the winner by Facebook and on the blog on Friday December 5th, 2014.
Image source: http://repellingmosquitoes.com/mosquito-bites-itch/