Olive Skin Serum
Botani Olive Skin Serum is a true innovation. It contains 99.7% pure, phyto-active Olive Squalene which resembles the built-in moisturiser each of us has in our skin. Squalene is part of the skin’s protective layer, and is most abundantly available in the skin at the time of birth, but decreases as we age, making our skin vulnerable to free radical damage, dehydration and premature ageing.
This innovative, multipurpose skin-biocompatible product is suitable for all skin types and conditions, with Squalene being as vital to skin as water is to life.
We recommend everyone replenish their Squalene levels daily with Olive Skin Serum in order to give the skin:
- An immediate hydration boost
- Long lasting hydration
- A smooth and supple texture
- Reduced appearance of scars and pigmentation
- A glowing, radiant appearance
- Softened fine lines and wrinkles
- Relief from dryness and irritations
- A natural, smooth base to apply makeup (a natural makeup primer)
- Extra softness in the bath (for babies and adults alike)
- Relief from irritating skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea
Sourcing and Manufacturing
The Squalene we use at Botani is 100% vegan, cold-pressed and Certified Organic Olive Squalene. Olive Squalene is extracted from the fresh olive pomace, which includes the skin, pulp and pit of the olive.
Many commercially available Squalene oils and supplements are derived from sharks, harming the animal in the process.
We choose olives that are grown organically in the fertile soils of Greece and other parts of the Mediterranean. It is cold pressed and bottled in eco-friendly, little Botani amber bottles (to retain the oil’s integrity by keeping it from sunlight and preventing oxidation) in our Melbourne warehouse.
Read more about Olive Squalene here.
- Scientifically proven 88% of testers experienced a decrease in length of wrinkles*
- 100% of testers experienced a decrease in wrinkle depth*
- 100% of testers had lighter, brighter skin*
- 75% reported an immediate feeling of hydration**
- 71% found it smoothed fine lines**
- 79% reported an improvement in long-term hydration**
- 63% found that it reduced pigmentation and age spots**
- 44% said it reduced the appearance of acne scars**
- 100% of testers (in skin compatibility testing) reported no irritations or allergic
- reactions; therefore non-irritating and suitable for atopic and sensitive skin**
Rescue Acne Cream
TGA listed AUST L 125769
Rescue Acne Cream 100% botanical formula gently dries out and heals pimples by working in two major ways:
Firstly, by killing the bacteria present in acne (in vitro suspension test has shown that the Rescue Acne Cream is effective against Propionibacterium acne bacteria under laboratory test conditions, with a 99.99% kill factor of in just 30 minutes*!)
Secondly, with anti-inflammatory activity, providing immediate relief for red, itchy, inflamed pimples and acne lesions.
- Truly innovative, Rescue Acne Cream can compete head to head with benzoyl
- peroxide laden products, which may cause skin sensitisation and irritations in some.
- The benefits of this natural product are:
- Treats and heals pimples without damaging surrounding skin
- Mattifying; absorbs excess oil produced by skin
- Soothes minor shaving irritations and ingrown hairs
- Draws out blackheads
- Calms rosacea
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Can be used as a spot treatment or to cover a large patch of skin (since it doesn’t irritate surrounding healthy tissue.).
Sourcing and Manufacturing
Meticulously formulated with the (sustainably sourced) natural plant active ingredient Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis), Lemon Scented Tea Tree and Echinacea, Rescue Acne Cream is manufactured within a TGA-licensed laboratory.
- 99.9% kill factor on the bacteria that causes acne in just 30 minutes ***
- 87% said it cleared pimples**
- 85% said it minimised blackheads**
- 75% noticed it clears blackheads**
- 91% found it soothes pimples**
- 83% found it soothes & calms skin**
- 83% said it improved the appearance of their skin**
- Reduced acne lesions in 80% of testers*
- Improved overall skin appearance in 90% of testers*
- Rescue Blemish Cream is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic*
- Provides an immediate soothing effect*
TGA Listed AUST L 125461
You may not be aware that most antifungal creams are inhibitory only (temporarily stop fungi from growing); that’s why most fungal infections often keep coming back. Commonly suffered by people (men, women and children alike) around the world, we set out to create a product that was highly potent, yet gentle, with multipurpose functions: antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Phytoseptic contains a potent, proprietary blend of plant extracts that actually kill the fungal skin infection at the root, with ‘built-in’ anti-inflammatory ingredients (most antifungals need to be used with cortisone as an anti-inflammatory). Formulated at a compatible pH to the skin, this slightly acidic formula (which also makes the ingredients more active) is a clever cream-base that encompasses Green French Clay; playing an important role in drawing away moisture from fungal conditions.
Common topical anti-fungal ingredients include clotrimazole, econazole, miconazole, terbinafine, fluconazole, ketoconazole, amphotericin. Side effects of these synthetic cocktail of chemicals can include itching, burning and redness. Botani uses a 100% botanical blend to outperform the mass market antifungals / antiseptics commonly available in store.
• Proven 99.99% kill factor on Tinea, Candida and Golden Staph in just 30 minutes.
• Outperforms some of the most common antifungals on the market (according to in-vitro tests)***
• T.G.A listed
• Fast acting, anti-itch and calming
• Safe family product
• Pregnancy safe
• Triple action: anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory
• Gentle on the skin
Effective in relieving symptoms of:
• Tinea/Athlete’s foot
• External vaginal thrush
• Nipple thrush
• Nappy rash and jock itch
• Ingrown hairs
• Cuts and wounds
• Mosquito and sandfly bites
Sourcing and Manufacturing
A closer look at Botani’s Phytoseptic ingredients, which are sourced in their most pure, natural form:
• Legendary plant Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) – which is the active ingredient with its antifungal, antibacterial properties.
• Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil – with its potent antibacterial properties
• Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) – a healing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial plant
• Gotu Kola – (Centella Asiatica) with its healing, soothing skin-repairing properties
Phytoseptic is purposely stored in specialised eco-friendly EVOH tubes to protect the potency and integrity of active ingredients, and manufacturing takes place in a TGA-licensed laboratory.
• Phytoseptic is listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (T.G.A.) and is clinically proven to kill fungal infections, at a 99.4% kill rate along with the secondary infections that often follow!
• 99.8% kill factor against fungal infections in just 60mins**
• 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcus aureus in 60 minutes**
**Silliker Microtech Laboratories Pty. Ltd., ref. 01038828 an, test sponsored by Botani Australia on the 4th April 2002. Note that controlled clinical trials of product effectiveness have not been conducted in humans.