Olive Skin Serum is clinically proven to increase and seal moisture levels in the skin within 24 hours, learn why Olive Squalene is as vital to the skin as water is to life here.
Botani’s Olive Skin Serum is specially made with high levels of squalene in order to maximise the healing and anti-aging benefits of the product.
Olive Skin Serum is certified by PETA as 100% cruelty free and by Vegan Australia as vegan certified, so you can rest assured that no animal products were used to create it, and no animals were involved in the testing process.
And just as we put animals before profit, we also put people before profit. The entire process of producing Botani’s Olive Skin Serum, from sourcing our ingredients and manufacturing the product to the distribution, are all designed to ensure that everybody gets a fair deal.
By respecting animals, trading fairly and making a conscious effort to minimise our impact on the environment, here at Botani we’re proud to give back to the community every time we create our Olive Skin Serum.
NEW clinical results for Olive Skin Serum
- 100% of testers experienced a decrease in wrinkle depth*
- 79% reported an improvement in long-term hydration**
- Immediate hydration boost
- Long lasting hydration
- keeps skin smooth and supple
- Reduces the appearance of scars and pigmentation
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Combats dry skin and irritations
- Ideal to use as a natural primer
- With 100% pure active Olive Squalene
- Treats skin conditions, such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea
Dampen skin with water or Botani’s Soothing Facial Mist. Immediately apply in a pressing motion 3 – 4 drops all over face. Can be used interchangeably with Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum.
Use: morning & night.