Phytoseptic Anti fungal Skin Cream is a natural multi purpose skin cream with anti septic as well as anti inflammatory properties.
A must have item for the family First Aid Kit!
Phytoseptic provides relief from minor fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds. It helps to relieve symptoms such as itching, reduces redness as well as irritation of the skin. All associated with conditions such as athlete’s foot (Tinea), ringworm, thrush, minor rashes, cuts, wounds, abrasions and boils.
Goldenseal is the main active ingredient in Phytoseptic and has demonstrated antifungal and antibacterial activity in vitro. It is also used in traditional Western herbalism for the care of eczema and dermatitis. It may assist in the care of minor skin fungal infections by topical application.
- Triple action: anti fungal, anti septic as well as anti inflammatory.
- The scientific in vitro suspension test has shown that the Phytoseptic Anti fungal Skin Cream is effective against Candida albicans under test conditions. It has a 99.4% kill factor in just 60 minutes*
- 99.8% kill factor against 5 test fungi species in just 60 minutes*
- 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcus aureus in 60 minutes*
You may not be aware that most anti fungal creams are halting only (for a time stop fungi from growing); and as a result your Tinea keeps coming back.
You can now breathe a sigh of relief with Botani’s Phytoseptic Anti fungal & Anti septic Skin Cream.
- Anti-itch & Soothing
- Provides minor relief for fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds
- Family safe product
- Pregnancy safe
Effective in relieving symptoms of:
- Tinea / Athlete’s foot
- External vaginal thrush
- Nappy rash, jock itch, and external vaginal thrush
- Ingrown hairs
- Cuts, wounds, and insect bites
Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Aust L 288867
- Ensure the area is dry and clean before application
- Apply once to twice a day or as required
- Read instruction leaflet before applying
- Vegan certified
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
*Silliker Microtech Laboratories Pty. Ltd., ref. 01038828 an, test sponsored by Botani Australia on the 4th April 2002. Note that controlled clinical trials of product effectiveness have not been conducted in humans.
Contains Sorbate(s), Benzyl Alcohol
Phytoseptic Anti fungal Skin Cream is also Vegan certified