We’ve spoken with so many women who struggle with adult acne and everything that goes along with it. If you’ve had enough of choosing products that don’t work and you’re ready for a vegan, fuss-free skincare routine that will restore balance, prevent breakouts and heal acne lesions naturally, our new Rescue Acne 3 Step Solution is an excellent place to start.
You won’t solve your skincare problems by adding more products to your routine, unfortunately. The truth is, less is best when it comes to treating acne. Loading up on products brimming with fillers, water and toxic chemicals only aggravates your acne!
To make matters worse, the variety of acne treatments on the market make finding a solution near impossible. The beauty industry is riddled with myths that have you believing that alcohol-based products will dry the acne out but what they really do is break down the protective barrier and penetrate your acne in all the wrong ways.
Taking the guesswork out of treating acne is now a reality.
Rescue Acne 3 Step Skin Solution
Acne is a common skin problem for millions of Australians. This can be due to genetics, lifestyle factors and even, personal habits. One of the worst offenders? Chemically-laden beauty products.
Our solution: 100% plant-based, vegan ingredients formulated to work together to treat acne-prone holistically.
Step 1: Cleanse, Purify + Balance
Excess cleansing is not going to take your oil away thus clear your acne! This actually strips the skin and interferes with the Hydrolipidic Layer. This layer is really important for protecting the skin against infection, irritation, allergic reactions and dehydration. can leave skin prone to further infection and breakouts, not to mention dehydration.
Use Rescue Acne Foam Cleanser (100 ml) morning and night to deeply cleanse surface bacteria, impurities and overproduction of oil.
Rescue Acne Foaming Cleanser is a rich foaming cleanser that promotes healthy skin by removing impurities, surface bacteria & excess sebum without disrupting the skin’s acid mantle.
- White Willow Bark Extract – A natural alternative to synthetic Salicylic Acid that is much more gentle on the skin. It penetrates the skin making it softer and easier to unclog surface debris, making pores appear smaller and more refined.
- Oats Amino Acid – A natural cleansing and foaming agent that is sulphate free, with a gentle silky, mousse lather
- Propanediol (Palm Free) – Derived from corn sugars, this is a great natural alternative to Propylene glycol. It has a non-sticky feel on the skin and has two functions in this formula: as a preservative booster & as a humectant which is the process where water is drawn to the skin which helps combat dehydrated skin.
- Betaine – A moisturizing active derived from sugar beet that is 100% of plant origin. It is also naturally present in our skin.
It is a luxurious, gentle and lightweight formulation for acne-prone and for oily skin types that experience breakouts. With the added benefits of sugar-derived cleansing agents and botanically based, acne-fighting ingredients such as white willow bark.
Specifically created to help combat dehydration, excessive sebum production and clogged pores associated with the acne skin condition. All the while gently purifying and leaving the skin feeling fresh, soft and nourished.
- It gently purifies and leaves the skin feeling fresh, soft and non-drying
- Exfoliates the skin whilst calming irritations
- Regulates excess sebum production
- Leaves the skin calm, soft and bright with an even skin tone
- Combats dehydration and irritation
- Helps to remove water-proof makeup
- Formulated to the skin’s natural pH
- Ideal for oily skin complexion prone to blackheads and whiteheads
- Vegan certified
Dispense 2-3 pumps onto your palm and gently massage over damp skin. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Step 2: Refine, Exfoliate + Mattify
Acne takes hold when the overproduction of oil clogs your pores. While cleansing and exfoliating eliminates this oil for most skin types, it won’t clear acne. Additionally, over-exfoliation dries out the skin which keeps acne alive.
Our Rescue Pore Refiner Essence is a unique and lightweight hydrating solution that has exfoliating, sebum control, antibacterial & hydrating properties. It gently sloughs off dead skin cells for a brighter and smoother complexion which results in the minimisation of the appearance of pores & shine.
In addition, there is a potent blend of botanical actives such as Quandong which is naturally high in Vitamin C and Oats Beta-glucan to provide a deep hydration boost and promote skin healing.
- Niacinamide: (Vitamin B3) plant-derived and GMO-free- An anti-inflammatory that minimises redness & blotchiness. Improves uneven skin tone, balances oil production.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Used topically to calm redness and irritation due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties. It also has excellent antimicrobial efficacy.
- Propanediol: (Palm Free) – Derived from corn sugars, this is a great natural alternative to Propylene glycol. It has a non-sticky feel on the skin and has two functions in this formula: as a preservative booster & as a humectant which is the process where water is drawn to the skin.
- Oats Beta Glucan: A natural polysaccharide derived from oats. A potent humectant that attracts and locks moisture into the skin. Clinically proven to penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Lemon Myrtle Extract: An Australian active ingredient, specially designed to improve control of oily skin caused by environmental aggressions like pollution.
- Quandong Fruit Extract: An Australian native active ingredient rich in natural Vitamin C, Rutin and Phenolic Acids to help brighten skin. These function similar to an AHA, which work to exfoliate the uppermost layers of skin.
It has the properties of a toner and the benefits of a serum and works at a cellular level due to the potency of the actives. Rescue Pore Refiner Essence delivers active ingredients such as natural salicylic acid derived from white willow bark to penetrate the deepest layer of the skin and gently decongest and deeply cleanse the pores.
- Australian Quandong extracts high in Vitamin C
- Niacinamide – water-soluble vitamin. It has numerous skin benefits.
- Clinically proven to reduce pore size, increases skin radiance & texture
- Hyaluronic acid and minimizing and reducing fines lines and wrinkles
- Oats beta-glucan – a natural polysaccharide derived from oats.
- A potent humectant – attracting moisture into and locking moisture into the skin.
- Aloe Vera juice extract
- Vegan certified
Cleanse the face with Rescue Acne Foaming Cleanser.
You can apply Rescue Pore Refiner Essence using two methods, firstly by spraying 4-5 pumps onto a cotton pad and pressing gently onto your face and secondly, by spraying directly onto your face and then using a cotton pad for even distribution. Both methods are safe for all skin types. Ideal for acne and oily skin types
Apply twice daily.
Step 3: Treat + Heal
Tired of battling blemished prone skin and acne without success? Looking for a solution that is gentle on your skin? Then look no further than Botani’s Rescue Acne Cream.
The scientific in vitro suspension test has shown that the Rescue Acne Cream is effective against Propionibacterium acnes bacteria under laboratory test conditions, with a 99.99% kill factor in just 30 minutes.
Furthermore, this blemish buster is meticulously formulated with the natural plant active ingredient Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis). Both gentle on your skin and effective, Rescue Acne Cream offers soothing relief of red irritated lesions without aggravating the surrounding healthy tissue.
- Gentle absorption of excess oil and impurities
- Non-abrasive and non-drying on skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Can be used after shaving to relieve minor skin irritations, inflammation and dryness associated with shaving
- Helps in treating ingrown hair, and blackheads
- Vegan certified
Apply to the affected area twice daily (morning and night) after cleansing as a spot treatment.
Acne Is More Than Skin Deep
What you eat plays a major role in harmonising your skin from the inside out. Avoid processed foods, alcohol, caffeine and toxic chemicals that are often found in beauty products and household cleaners.
Instead, choose natural products and stock up on leafy greens, garlic, beans and legumes to cleanse your skin from the inside, out.
Taking care of your insides while following our new 3 step acne routine will clear your skin naturally.